Erectile dysfunction is one of the most discussed problems among male. This is one such problem which was kept in secrete decades back, but this health issue has become common among the youth that has increased its discussion over the globe.
Nowadays many online pharmacies can provide you with all your prescription based medicines right at your doorstep. The Canadian Pharmacy is even legalised by the government to provide you with all the required drugs, prescribed by your doctor.
But have you ever thought what the basic causes of erectile dysfunction are? Many health problems contribute to Erectile Dysfunction. So, below is the list of common health issues which can cause ED and hence you should take appropriate steps to overcome these problems.
- Depression: Depression is the state when your unconscious mind starts controlling your conscious mind, resulting in suicidal feelings. The depression directly affects your health and cause imbalance blood circulation. These problems directly affect your sexual desire and hence develop the problem of ED with time.
- Stress: Whether you are unable to balance your personal-professional life or you are not able to achieve your daily targets, you get into stress causing mental disbalance to your life. This mental disbalance affects your day to day activities and lowers your overall strength to enjoy time with your family.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is the health issue that causes irregular blood circulation in your body. It has been observed that diabetes patients are more prone to face erectile dysfunction which is majorly caused due to improper blood circulation in the penis.
- Heart Disease: The similarity between erectile dysfunction and heart disease is that both of them arise due to blood circulation in the nerves. When your heart doesn’t receive adequate blood for proper functioning, it starts making a problem. The similar scenario is with your penis also, where lack of proper blood flow in the nerves creates ED problem.
- Alcohol/Tobacco Addiction: Alcohol and tobacco addiction is one of the most common problems that give birth to impotence in male. The addiction is dangerous not only for ED but many other health issues including cardiac arrest, heart stroke, lung cancer, etc.
Erectile Dysfunction in Older Men: Due to ageing and other health problems, it’s common to experience this problem in older men. However, they can continue enjoying their life with proper medication but the problem arises with the young generation who are facing this problem.
These are the common diseases that you should always heed before it affects your sexual life and develop the ED problem. However, if you are not able to diagnose the problem, below are the basic symptoms that will help you acknowledge the presence of erectile dysfunction in your body.
- You are unable to get an erection
- You are unable to hold an erection for long
- You are feeling stressed or unwilling to have sex
In either case, you can summarize that you might be affected by erectile dysfunction and hence you should take appropriate treatment to deal with it.